- Joined the New Alliance in 2012
- Development partner lead: European Union
- CAADP Country Compact
Highlights of progress from 2013-2014:
- 21 Letters of Intent (LOIs) referencing $680 million in private sector commitments [16 LOIs reporting]
- $108 million in investments made on LOIs in 2013 [12 LOIs reporting]
- 467,454 smallholders reached through LOIs in 2013 [10 LOIs reporting]
- 1,842 jobs created through LOIs in 2013 [7 LOIs reporting]
- $4 million in development partner commitments disbursed (14% of expected) [4 out of 5 partners reporting]
- 18% of government policy actions due by June 2014 are complete, 73% are in progress
Download Côte d’Ivoire’s Cooperation Framework for detailed information on commitments made by New Alliance partners to support the country’s plan for agricultural growth.
LOI data self-reported by companies to Grow Africa. Similar data collected in Senegal and Benin, which are not Grow Africa members.