- Joined the New Alliance in 2012
- Development partner lead: United States of America
- Ghana Agriculture Sector Investment Plan
Highlights of progress from 2013-2014:
- 16 Letters of Intent (LOIs) referencing $35 million in private sector commitments [7 LOIs reporting]
- $56 million in investments made on LOIs in 2013 [9 LOIs reporting]
- 168,000 smallholders reached through LOIs in 2013 [10 LOIs reporting]
- 1,825 jobs created through LOIs in 2013 [6 LOIs reporting]
- $215 million in development partner commitments disbursed (77% of expected) [6 out of 8 partners reporting]
- 33% of government policy actions due by June 2014 are complete, 67% are in progress
Download Ghana’s Cooperation Framework for detailed information on commitments made by New Alliance partners to support the country’s plan for agricultural growth.
LOI data self-reported by companies to Grow Africa. Similar data collected in Senegal and Benin, which are not Grow Africa members.