The New Alliance for Food Security and Nutrition is a partnership that brings together the capacities and interests of diverse stakeholders to address key constraints to inclusive, agriculture-led growth in Africa.
While representing only a part of global action in African agriculture, commitments in the New Alliance are accelerating implementation of African country plans and priorities for food security and nutrition.
By facilitating dialogue and partnership among different stakeholder groups and mutually accounting for progress toward commitments, the New Alliance is unlocking responsible private investment in agriculture to benefit smallholder farmers and, ultimately, reduce poverty and hunger in Africa.
Questions? Read the New Alliance FAQ for answers to common-asked questions about the New Alliance.
For more information:
- Visit the About section for an overview of the New Alliance
- Visit the Partners page to see who is participating in the New Alliance
- Visit the Commitments page for specific activities the New Alliance includes
- Visit the Partner Countries pages for details on activities in each New Alliance country
- Visit the Progress page for information on New Alliance results
- Visit the Resources section for events, speeches, fact sheets and other materials
- See past press releases.